PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways Trainee First Officer
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2015, 16:07
pkboeing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@aroumika:
Even i can say that u also keep on harping the same thing..u think that we are arguing but i consider it to be a DISCUSSION..
U have sme info u r sharing it, i have sme i am sharing it..Neither u own jet airways neither do i...Neither u r heading the HR dept neither am i..
So dnt think whatever u say will be correct...If time will tell me that i am wrong i will accept it..No issues from my side..I just wanted to share with everybody whatever info i had..My piece of advice to u is that try to listen to others coz if others are saying smething they are not saying from their backside..we are also inquiring things..might b at the end of the day i might b wrong with my info and u can also b wrong with urs..its not a game where if u win u r going to get a prize or smething...
And as far as contradiction goes jet itself contradicts many things..I can give u so many instances where jet has contradicted itself..so pls dnt talk abt contradiction..u think that 2011 batch will be recruited first, i think rated will be given preference..Lets see how things will unfold in the near future..