PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "You could be next”
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2015, 15:49
Nikita81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And you somehow managed to avoid all of the hot subjects from my post.

And you continue to slip into snobbery and elitism which is EXACTLY the reason why I have difficulties with your "idealism".

They have absolutely no need to go and cry to the public on how badly they are treated.
You mean - except on PPRuNE? And in your petition?

He is fighting for an injustice done to him AND 86 other families (do you have 86 official testimonies that are not anonymous??
Is this a competition?

One last thing: your battle is more about revenge then it is about idealism. You try to bring down the people that did you wrong by naming and shaming them, nothing idealistic about that and very personal. But then again, it's probably some kind of Serbian idealism that I'm not aware of.
Now you are aware of "Serbian idealism" and we can say that it enabled and encouraged many people to share their experience in public. Serbian way is obviously working. I never said it was a true idealism.

This is the simple truth: you tried to utilize the system although you knew it was bad and when it didn't give you what you have expected you turned against it. And this happened only because you lost money (personal interest) and not because system was bad and exploitative per se at the first place (which is what idealism is).

I have nothing against your fight (I would gladly see greedy bastards in the jail), but I have a strong reaction on your claims that you defend the world and other unsuspecting expatriate investors.

Sorry, Serbia was never a colonialist or invasive country, so I don't quite understand how should I empathize with you more that poor Bangladeshi dying to build the property you invested in.