PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2015, 07:03
kzm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Increase sector pay is only for sfo and cpt. However, there are not so many standard sectors to fly. Most of them are medium or long, so an average 35 euros per sector I would say. Winter season about 30-34 sectors, summer some 40 or even more.

Early start and late finish is not a rule. As I said it's not unusual to have only morning flights. But they usually try to mix them up.

No paper charts available, true. But you cross check with fmgs and you can keep the tpc on the side console. I don't see a problem here. And all procedures are in the database from the fmgs ( except only a circling approach in Italy ).

True about no hot meals.

But, guys, I don't think that you will have to sign a contract with a gun held to your head. If you want to fly the Airbus 900 hours a year for some decent money and with not the best contract in the world is your choice. From the inside I can tell you that training is very good, safety comes first and people are really nice. I think this is what matters, as you don't fly with the management all day long.