PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "You could be next”
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2015, 13:51
Nikita81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And I am not fighting this battle, I am just commenting it and only after a couple of threads are open here on the same subject.

I've also supported your fight, I just didn't like the fact that you are playing on the ideals card when it is obviously not the case for many reasons.

We are not fighting on the same side. I never had a maid, I never owned a car or money to invest in Dubai properties, so you can consider me more as a fighter on a third side of this game - workers' one.

For me this is the same as you have invested in EK and they screwed you. So, you were not bothered with workers' rights before you invested and you used ideals rhetoric only after you were cheated while for me it's all the same because I am just abused for everyone's profit, including yours.

And from that perspective I am telling you that you are not fighting for ideals. If you were fighting for them you would have considered workers' position and whose backs you are making money on before you have invested.

Now you are just fighting against local injustice. This is what i have to say in explanation on why I've decided to comment here.

No hard feelings. Good luck in your fight and may that bas*ard pay for what he did.

Last edited by Nikita81; 20th Feb 2015 at 15:20.