PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "You could be next”
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2015, 06:13
Bluewater777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow thats quite an attitude you have/had there Droop the Pilot.

I see you deleted your post...why? Regardless as I saw it I will respond. I have a copy if you don't. Maybe I can organise an interview for you when we come to Dubai. Please post your actual name and contact details and I will be in touch. Yeah right!

You remind me of someone who is argumentative or just plain cantankerous. I note you post .07 posts per day on PPRUNE. I think that says enough about your habits and personality.

I suggest you don't jump to conclusions regard my personality and lifestyle.

My maid, Lucy Fernandes was 60+ when she retired, her children were all grown up and was much more like my mother than a maid. Ask any neighbour that knew her/us? Lucy lived in a bedroom in my home with my family. Fact is I used my last first class ticket to fly her out from India to NZ to stay with us (I needed some washing done) and travel New Zealand staying with friends and family for a month. Lucy remains a friend to this day and is very appreciative of her time with us.

I always washed my own car and never withheld anyones passport.

I never visited Trader Vic’s. I don't drink alcohol. I don't smoke. I have no need to visit bars.

I pursued what I considered to be educated property investments. I conduct extensive due diligence on all my investments. Dubai or other. In the UAE that included an extremely experienced legal team within the DIFC making recommendations based on information we provided. It is fortunate we had the foresight to utilise the DIFC-LCIA in our contracts/MoU as without our current award we would be still chasing our tail in the Dubai Court of first Instance. We are just chasing it now attempting to get Shk. Mohammed and the Dubai police/CID to do their job.

I agree with you. I always felt concerned for the construction workers in the UAE. The fact we invested there may mean we indirectly leveraged on that.

For the record many of the 82 families you disrespect with your comments (actually 87) you refer to are 'brown people'. However - white, black, brown, red or green - its makes no difference. Justice is Justice and justice delayed is justice denied no matter what your colour. The fact you feel it’s ok for a UAE national to steal the life savings of 87 families - run away from Dubai - bury his head in the sand for 4 years - return to live next door to the people he fleeced - and his local police, CID conveniently ignore his arrest warrant - makes you a disgraceful, unworthy individual.

If you have genuinely read our 5 year struggle for justice on change.org (which is the tip of the iceberg) and respond with your silly immature post I truly feel for your longevity.

Nigel

Last edited by Bluewater777; 20th Feb 2015 at 06:29.