PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK EPC/APC change to T's & C''s
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2015, 17:55
AlanPardew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I received a private message from a board member explaining they wont be answering questions on this forum, fair enough I thought especially as we received that (extremely defensive) email from them today.

Anyway, I have the following points/suggestions and I'll also forward to the private message sender. These are genuine, despite some of the tone.

1. Does anyone actually go to these events that are thrown using the leftover money they get? I've been a member for over 5 years and know nobody who's been. Looking at the serious amount of cash that must be made by our non-profit organisation, is it only Cristal and caviar served?

2. Wouldn't it make more sense to not hold these social events that seemingly no-one goes to (I am aware some folk attend, the same awkward faces show up on their photos) - and pass the savings onto us? Maybe go back to 75aed/mth membership or not charging for the supplementary cards?

3. So the 250aed fine isn't a fine? Or it is? Or is this some class A backtracking? This is more confusing than the recent leave amendment email