PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Crash Investigation - New Series 9pm Mondays, National Geographic
Old 19th Feb 2015, 11:17
MidlandDeltic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@MidlandDeltic - I appreciate that it is a different producer and team etc, but I'm not sure that the link to the production of the planes themselves is all that relevant.
Sorry - I may not have made my point clear. What I was trying to point out was that there is no reason a different production company should not produce a programme on the same accident as one already produced elsewhere. The aircraft type was an attempt to keep it "on topic", but perhaps I should have added a smilely Given the different focus of the series, I see no reason ACI should have steered away from Kegworth.

To move on, the episode "Third Time Unlucky" relating to the Cork "Manx 2" disaster was only shown in the Monday slot on NatGeo UK, and has since disappeared from the website epsisode list and the repeat showing on the Thursday and at the weekend replaced by alternative episodes. Does anyone know why - has there been some sort legal issue? I missed it on the Monday