PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Luxaviation - Consolidating Europe
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2015, 03:10
CL300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stupidbutsaveable
Broken Record
CL300
Let it go chap. It's not good for your health to stay so bitter and take every opportunity to stick the knife into NJE. No need to tell us how much better off you are now.........really, don't bother
No worries, just a bare look at numbers and propaganda. I was right EVERY TIME since 2003 ( some biases in the process, like i did not see that they would chop from the top of seniority list, but the numbers were right)

NJE was a good company for a while, but lost its soul. The scheme like Lux is not made for success, not in Europe. I would love to, but it does not work at a scale that makes it sustainable in the long term.
I cannot care less about NJE, I care about me ( this is the best way to deliver the product). I still know some people in there, and if they are not UK citizen, they shall start to look for other pastures, but apples to apples, it is complicated when pension funds management are in the house.

But if you want to know my situation, just ask, you can not imagine how far the company can go, until you live the experience.