PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FIRC
Thread: FIRC
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2015, 19:20
Duchess_Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't know anything about the exam or the privileges it bestows or the system in which you operate.

But, if it is as I suspect an FI Initial, then I would want to be on top of my game in all subjects - particularly PoF/AGK/Law.

However, more and more prevalent now is the psychology of teaching and learning, understanding the motivators, presentational styles, use of training aids etc what in EASA is referred to as 'The Core Course'. Whilst there is no specific exam for the FI(A) here in EASA, one has to demonstrate commercial level knowledge across all of the subjects relating to the PPL(A) or (H) if that's your thing.

Have you tried posting a question similar to this in one of the Geographic forums more relevant to you?

Is there no "AMC's or GM" (or standards documents) available from your competent authority? What do the people who run the course you hope to do have to say?

Last edited by Duchess_Driver; 17th Feb 2015 at 19:22. Reason: Opens Eyes and reads... Just noticed Perth - that'll be CASA then?