PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Let's stand up AGAINST P2F. Sign the petition.
Old 16th Feb 2015, 07:30
Kelly Hopper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As a long seasoned professional pilot I am dead against P2F. I am also dead against any such low houred pilots moving directly from initial training to airlines. The varied experience required to make a well seasoned future Captain is not, and now never will be there? One day you may need it.
This is all part of the general dumbing down of everything in society the reasons which dumbfound me?
Not withstanding this I am seeing a growing kickback against P2F now so it may eventually lead somewhere if the pressure is kept up.
What I simply don't understand however is just how suspiciously quiet our pilot unions are on this matter? Their sole purpose is to safeguard pilot working conditions and yet this situation is a disaster for any workforce yet they remain mysteriously silent?
For those who are members, (I am not) why not lobby your union hard to act on this? They potentially have the power of change. Make them work for you!