PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2015, 20:41
J74

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlyingStone
Working in Africa doesn't mean am an African, and that was a reply to the other guy who start a East-West European match.
Obscene place?..mmm well depends where you live, cause where I work isn't so much Obscene like you think.
Or maybe you are another Eastern guy with a Comunist mentality?
I never saw so many young high profile in the West European countries like I saw in the East!..Good for them!
And for now believe or not, I'm happy with this and once again I'm working as a Pilot..not an east slave for Wizz T&C
Are you happy with them...Good for you but if you want another job like you asked, please go to IKEA web site..you'll be very close to home, probably, and maybe you get more in your bank account. Never loose hope.
But if you want to continue this career as Pilot, please go study don't waste your time here on Pprune that amaze you so much...maybe you'll do a better HR group exercise!

but some people prefer to be home or at least close to home and accept a bit lower salary for this privilege. And no, being a pilot does not mean you must live out of your suitcase - as much as some management guys want us to believe.
Agree... if You have to accept a BIT LOWER SALARY, as you said it's ok, but again not so low as it is! Then You have to see the rest of the T&C.

Last edited by J74; 15th Feb 2015 at 21:04.