PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2015, 17:54
J74

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"We (West) try to find any solution to any kind of problem and in an eficent way".
Yes ! correct...
So you created p2f and aviation pimping.
That' the mentality...shame on you I think, that you want end up making West East Match...

There certaintly something wrong with this PPRUNE nowadays, too many not Professionals here and too many people trying to mess everything...
there was FAA> JAA
then Military>Civil
and now last EAST > WEST

P2F is another Trhead dude...this one is WIZZ....
P2f created from western country??...please tell me who, where, and when...

East> a lot of east company are doing the P2F, in some old and very SAFE company!! sarcastic Obvious

A lot of TRTO ( i think you know what does it mean)...look BAA and Air Baltic...selling TR and LT...SHAME!!!!!

So if i understand correctly you finished your flight school and like a respected western pilot, said no to wizz , flew all the way to Africa where a company paid your 737T/R and offered you the RHS wizz salary for a commuting contract.
You need to understand what you read MIster...do not shot the messanger:

I said I take as FO( and i'm not even flying 60 hours x month) the same salary as a Wizz Captain salary(who fly 90x month).....
I supposed that i did't have to mention FO..oh well sorry, understand that in east country every one became a MANAGER; SUPERVISOR,CAPTAIN with no experience, but here in the West we use years of experience before to promote someone

No need to continue this argument , your solution was to go to a sandpit , probably with no life and mine is to go to the eastern Europe with low salary but nice girls
Ah well, is not my home country, this is for sure, but believe me till now I'm here, I like it, like the people, full of girls, hot I add, good weather, sea, beach, rest, everything I need..otherwise don0t worry cause if it was orrendous, with something like 3000 jet time tot approx...I can find places close to home, but it's not my priority now!

If you think about it we are both from the same system.
i don0t think so, at least for me...my priority is not stay at home with daddy and mummy ...and I'm a pilot and choosed to be a Pilot, so no hurt in expand my culture, languages, and travel around the words and leaving on different places....
I like that..
Good Luck to you...you deserve i think...or You can Go fly for Small planet...
maybe as Captain and happy to take 4K net x month! lol

Game Over Dude..