PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2015, 17:02
J74

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will not comment your last line " to be called so and to be known as Pilot with respect!". I don't think that you wrote it to offend anyone
You're mind is tipically from the East....who take's all in his own, and get pissed of from any word!

No PropDude,
I don't! It wasn't to offend but read behind the lines!!!
The meaning is : a Professional Pilot in my mind shall and is able to, understand the contract in fron of him, and refuse or sign if think is fit with hios position!
So as I did times ago, low TT as you said, when saw the salary and the 1000 Eur deduction from the A320 Rating and the condition, I prefered to refuse.
This is nothing to do with sacrifice! this is to put down my title, put down my effort, put down the entire Pilots rights, is to downgrade my profession, ect...

So want you know where am I now?
Flying since 2011, end, in Africa, 737, well paid, good benefits, 50/60 hours max average montly,rarely night flight,a lot of rest days, 2on 1off, 4 ticket a year and get something like a CPT of Wizz earning nowadays with 90 hours flight!

In the north=?? No man, I don'0t think so, if you have the minimum requirements that's good but not enough, you need to passa the selections...they don0t have any preferences.

West different from East= completely agree!
I 've been in some of the East countries, and spent times overthere and dealt with normal life issues ( Bulgaria, Lithuania,even if I consider more north, etc) and I could tell you something i realized:

We (West) try to find any solution to any kind of problem and in an eficent way.
They(east) they find a problem in any circumstances, and aggravate and complicate the problem, so as to have at the end more complicated problems!:rolleyes
:

Since i had my job, i'm not anymore searching as low times Pilot and I know for sure, it's not going to be easy, but I alwasy say this:
If someone want to be a pilot 99,99% he will be soon or later!
Loo at me, I flow over there, pack my stuff and find a better deal even if I'm not based in Eu, but I come back every 2 month.