PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Let's stand up AGAINST P2F. Sign the petition.
Old 15th Feb 2015, 13:14
P40Warhawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nope, true, Not everyone is in the same boat. Myself I paid the last penny for my initial training on the last day of my training. One day before graduation ceremony. Money from my parents which are also not rich at all and my sister.

If I would do P2F , then again I have try to get that money from somewhere, and of course will take as little as possible money for food and living. Though I would NEVER participate in disgraceful programs like these.

Piloting is STILL a job, not some community service. So you need to get paid to do your job. So why should I finance extra for those living expenses. I should get salary so I dont need to extra finance that.

I am grown up btw. That is why I think like mentioned above. We are not voluntary workers which work for free. If you want to do that , then go to Africa or something and do humanitarian work, but for flying a plane with such a responsibility you need to get paid. Dont forget that the employer sells his tickets, and makes money with it. What makes him think that he should NOT pay his personnel? It is a SICK thought.

Even if I would HAVE the money, then still I would not do it.