PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK EPC/APC change to T's & C''s
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2015, 02:49
Will Rogers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why is there a late fee 5 days before the end of the month? I thought the monthly membership fee was due at the end of the month and even then I don't remember anything about a late fee in any agreement (oh wait, what agreement!?). Shocking what they have been doing and are doing to something that used to be so great.

And I second everyone who says that for all that money you don't get in anywhere anyway as all the slots are used up. Useless!

As for the name change I'm sure EK had something to do with it but I also believe its because many had highlighted the fact that perhaps the EMIRATES PILOTS club should look after their own first and not let everyone with a pilots license, ATC license, dispatch license, management contract, etc in to the club. Nothing wrong with any of the aforementioned but with such a limited number of memberships everywhere it sort of kills the whole idea doesn't it!? Especially then when - as mentioned above - we're unable to get in to any beach clubs or pool areas as the club memberships aren't kept in proportion to the membership base. But hey, with a change in name that comment goes out the window doesn't it!!! Now all of us are unable to access anything

In all my years here I have never actually heard of anyone wanting to discontinue membership...till now. Now I hear it from all over! Sad!