PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates working conditions.....
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2015, 09:14
jack schidt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Too BIG to FAIL attitude in EK...

Wasn't there a perfect example of what not to do/(BE) a few years ago as demonstrated in the banking industry.

This (stated above by a knowledgeable poster), Arrogance, is a result of self regulation. As was seen in the 2007/8 crisis, no matter how BIG you think you are, natural forces eventually balance even the arrogant.

No matter how BRAND MINDED EK thinks it is, no matter how much arrogance flows through the pipework in HQ, eventually the workers are making their feelings known and are leaving and others are not coming. Those that do come dilute the already badly reduced standards in both safety and service. It is only a matter of time before the workforce KARMA hits the public KARMA and they prefer another airline. My family members prefer to travel on other carriers now due to EK staff ticketing and the service on the flights.

Gulf Air was to have been the BIG player in the gulf, it failed and EK is setting itself up to be the Biggest failure in both Aviation and of all the Gulf businesses if it doesn't work hard to help get this mess sorted out fast.

I for one hope it does get sorted as it was once a great company to work for, now I wish I could leave sooner than I am able to.

J