PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2015, 17:36
J74

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If I can make a guess, NAVEX, they were probably looking for people with any JAR 25 rating AND experience on that type. It was in fact mentioned in the requirements.
Do not shoot the messenger, I agree it sucks

560_Flyer get the point!!

NAVEX320: sorry but you have to read carefully the requirements and in this case as you mentioned it, you don't have!!
you fail to have any JAR 25 Experience!!!!

P40Warhawk: Sorry you TOO cause I'm not agree with your words.

They seem to prefer non rated candidates, but I do not think they are really making money out of the TR: if you have the cash upfront the cost is 11900 EUR and no deduction from your salary, which is a competitive price I would say. Otherwise they anticipate it for you and take it out of your payslip in a couple of years.
I agree that in a perfect world pilots should not be required to pay or have money deducted for the rating, but that's another story.
That's true Buddy! And I like fact not words so:
I was at the Bucharest Open day, but it seems you wasn't there!( that's strange anyway..)
Lot of People, different backgrounds ( few cadets, TR with Hours, TR no hours, NTR with hours) and for all the NTR during the interview they had the choice to do the TR with bond or to self sponsor the TR and be able to have a full salary then.( so HR asked evey one, and they follow then the wishes of everyone)..ask anyone in WIZZ they will confirm to you that!
SO YOU'RE CONSIDERATION, FALL HERE.

And I let you know too that a lot of A320 guys with few hours on bus were employed.
All other people from what I saw and heard from the guys themselves, they did not passed the first stage, 1st day assessment, because A lot of them need to review a lot of stuff, and study more
I even don't understand how to get that point and be unprepared!!!!!

Second day some people didn't pass the Sim, and as I heard from the same, they were unstabilized on the LOC...same happen to some NTR guys with even 1500 Hours on other JAR 25 ratings.

I'm not defending anyone nor even Wizz and I just like people know the real things and fact.

Then about the Wizz contract, that's another story, and it's true, sucks!