PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COPA Airlines interviews
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2015, 02:09
saraceno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stay out of this forum, you Copa managment ass kisser!

Either you are a major toolbox or you are an infiltrated managment asshole from Costa del Este. I was never called from Southwest so I ve never interviewed there. My understanding is you don't even work for Copa, so do us a favour let the grownups talk, go to your fbo in Argentina and build your flight time on piston before you even get involved with things you don't even have the know how. Your english level is not even 4 according to ICAO standards so I suggest to write on the spanish forums, boludo! I wish I knew someone who knew about Copa before I went there, my effort is to inform my collegues, if you wanna be part of an airline where pay is horrible, schedule suck, union corrupted with 27 members indicted for stealing, low safety standards with continuos cheating on official documents such as mass and balance sheets and dangerous goods reports, if you wanna be poisoned by some FA's who put eye drops in your food just because they hate foreigners,( it did happen to two pilots, one american and one european), than by all means be my guest and work there.