PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 10th Feb 2015, 17:09
Vortex Thing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Perception versus Reality!

Skysod
Not so. It is not that I took the comment seriously. I appreciate sarcasm as much as the next man. I just thought that with the current hyperbole surrounding the issue to which you allude the timing was not as appropriate as it may be for a public forum.

Had you made the same comment to me down at the club over a drink. I would have laughed and likely joined in with some witty repartee. However we out here are party to life out here and those looking in from the outside do not find it quite so easy to distinguish mirth from angst.

Just my take.

What -to - Do
You are right there are people here with worse English than Samca. Two wrongs however do not make a right. To say his English is fine is simply not true and you know it. I purely said it could have been a contributing factor.

Most things are contributory straws to the camels back as opposed to outright back breakers in cases of assessments for fully qualified pilots but it is hardly unreasonable to surmise that it had absolutely no bearing on the outcome either be it for this particular day or any other future assessment IMHO.

Too Much
No news is good news with our assessment process. They are just very very undermanned and overwhelmed in recruitment.