PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European/US bases China Southern: a lie?
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2015, 04:00
Kapitanleutnant

Birdstrike737…

It's definitely that things have gotten so bad at EK these days. And will continue to erode. I've heard not only DEC's but FO's as well heading from here to CSA for the T7. Of course, the image is the only thing that matters at EK and as long as it looks good to the outside world… there's no problem. But from the inside…. it's falling apart.

The wheels at EK are slowly starting to fall off…. 100 cabin crew per WEEK resigning. Pursers flying as Grade 2 (Economy… a new hire position) because all the resignations. Crews having to do double turns somedays again, due lack of crew. Both pilots and CC are leaving much more significantly these days than I've ever seen it in my many years here.

That's the reason… Still wish China had non-astronaut physicals. I wonder if someday they will come to realize they can't man their fleet and someone will say… "Ya know… maybe we should lighten up just a bit on our rigid medical requirements". Nah… never happen!

Last edited by Kapitanleutnant; 9th Feb 2015 at 09:15. Reason: correction to CC resignations from month to "WEEK" All true...