PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Let's stand up AGAINST P2F. Sign the petition.
Old 7th Feb 2015, 15:53
J74

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At least it seams you get salary there . But as we all know, Fly Gosh comes up with horrible ''jobs''. So I cannot imagine that this " Offer " is any good.
To little info. You get 3500USD per month, 350USD housing allowances, but where is it then? Very vague.
Training costs?
P40,
don't fall in TRAP! Like someone said here, the Benefits are only from the 2nd Year and believe me the SALARY is really a CRAP !!!!

-Africa (usually is not MENA or NAR so forget Tunisia, Algeria, Libya, Egypt, Morocco), I think could be a region in Center/West Africa.

- Isn't so cheap like someone could think. If you want nice food or sometime eat in some American Fast Food, like Pizza hut, KFC, MD and so on, you-ill be surprised about the price, double of what we use to in EU.

- African Companies usually Jet Operator, pay more than that and they give you a decent place where to live as well as other benefits! Average Salary for a FO is between 4000/5000 USD NET>

So if someone have got the rating it worth to go there knock some doors, boost your chances and after getting and passed the assessment, you're in!