PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Photos in flight? Bad idea!
View Single Post
Old 6th Feb 2015, 08:25
Pace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you have an artistic eye and appreciate beauty which we often see while flying it seems crazy to me and frankly far too anal an attitude to tell pilots not to take a photo.

Many flights become forgotten, a distant memory and a photo or movie is one way of capturing those memories for later years.
For me a pilot who takes photos means that guy/gal enjoys and appreciates what they see and frankly I have no time for the do gooders who dictate otherwise.

i Scuba dive and love underwater photography and try to make what i would cal creative photography with the undersea world, light and creatures

It the same with flying always carry a camera or a phone as one scene of light may change in minutes and be gone.

You need to be individual and a bit colourful in life and maybe a tiny bit rebellious or you become grey and anal
It was Sir Douglas Bader who said the law is for fools to obey and wise men to question and a little bit of individuality makes the world a far more interesting place.

Mary reading your writings you are far from grey and anal but colourful and full of amazing stories and experiences so I am slightly puzzled at your anti Photo stance

Pace