PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tired and Sad
Thread: Tired and Sad
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2015, 13:24
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If the scratch cuts too close to the bone then so bit it, logically speaking of course.....

As per the majority of your posts where you disagree with another's point of view, you come out attacking the person and not the ball. You think this is some platform for a p!ssing contest than it is to argue points of view. "15 - Love.... Your Serve." ????? Congratulations. You win. Like masturbation...when it's game played solo you'll win every time, or in your case draw the short straw to a one-sided victory. (Pun intended).

Argue the merits of your opinion & I'll gladly do the same with mine. If I'm proven wrong I'll also readily admit so. Until then I'm so bored with swapping posts to re-direct one's ego back to the main topic of asking them to justify their opinions.

And as you or most already know - I did stand my ground. I voted with my feet and said no to what so many sat back & did nothing about, including the AOA. I didn't have to depart the industry to maintain my integrity - something which you seem to believe is necessary.

Any person, be they a pilot or any person in any industry has every right to argue ("moan" as you put it) against breaches of the terms of their contracts, or the degradation of them which against the nature and definition of the original agreement. HOWEVER, if for example going to HK and complaining about the cost of living or pollution or influences of communist China into the HK SAR, etc, etc... is plain pathetic when you received exactly what you applied for and asked for in the first place.

So, no. I don't "moan" about what I applied for, interviewed for, requested and received. I did what you seem to believe impossible: I said no and walked away.

My sympathies are still with the wider CX pilot group as to how they are treated and the continued threats to your CoS, and more so with 'busdriver in this example. But while there are guys like you around then CX's divide and conquer mentality will remain strong and well: after all, it's all about YOU. There's a reason for the term "whinging pom".

So my point still remains the same, as you've so easily shown.

Last edited by ChinaBeached; 5th Feb 2015 at 13:36.