PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Scum
Thread: Scum
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2015, 19:32
smujsmith

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Jordan's reaction to the bestial murder of their pilot is fitting, and surely serves to tell the world that these scum are not worthy of the title enemy of war, because they respect no standard of decency, let alone standard of respect for captured prisoners. In Britain we have many, known to the security forces, returned IS fighters. I would have no qualms in the arrest, and deportation to Jordan as gallows fodder of these scum, no doubt, the hand wringing masses of Wasteminster would vote such a move down, but I wonder if the will of the British people were to prevail, that political will would founder. We are rapidly approaching a point now where the appeasers (LibLabCon being part of that movement) will start to lose national support for their unerring preference of migrant rights over traditional beliefs. One way or another, the hideous and barbaric treatment of this young man adds a new dimension to terrorism, which needs to be responded to in the harshest way. The man was a fellow serviceman, whilst not in the Air Force I served. I only hope that his family will believe his sacrifice was worthwhile. His service has my utmost respect.

Smudge