PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AIP clawback
Thread: AIP clawback
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2015, 17:36
circle kay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First let me say this doesn't affect me, but I know people, good hardworking honourable people, just the kind of people the RAF is trying to retain, who will be affected some to the sum of thousands.

This is an absolute scandal; with the command chain just looking at their feet and whistling the usual, ‘nothing to see here it's just government policy, our hands are tied’. Exasperated by the fact that it only affects the ‘Other Ranks’.

This is not buying Duck Houses, it's not even claiming for another round of ‘Ice Creams’ at the end of the expensive meal on Det.

It's people gaining extra qualifications, submitting the correct paperwork, having that paperwork signed off by the command chain and in some cases approved by the Trade Sponsors. To now say, the thick end of a decade later, it's all a mistake, but it's not a system error, it's yours and you'll have to pay it all back.; it's just beyond contempt.

Just remember this the next time the Honourable Member or The Multi-Stared thruster arrives in that that really cheap leased Helicopter (the trains must have been full) and tells you all that people are their most important asset.

After all this time you think I'd learnt, but I still expect them to behave with honour.

Last edited by circle kay; 4th Feb 2015 at 20:20. Reason: Misspelling cheap mid-rant!