PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways Trainee First Officer
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2015, 04:54
pkboeing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Sierra Nov : I am not taking anything to a new level..I was just saying that they can finish with the recruitment in 20 days(minimum time) of rated guys(2014) if they require pilots...I am not trying to say this"Jet had to put the training of 40 type rated"
u r getting me wrong..
why they couldnt start training of 36-40 rated guys from 2011 batch i will tell u why..
by the time they finished their training adn got their license endorsed it was arnd Sept or Oct..Do u agree or not.?
They were busy with the rated guys of 2013 batch(FEB) who got inducted by getting a re re re chance to put them online..soon after this rated guys who were inducted from July 2013(Ab initio exam) they were busy in bringing them online..then spice people started cmg in..then few frm lion air were also there.and due to the ammendmend in CAR the training of all those people got delayed...thats why 2011 rated guys got delayed...this is the reason..
And again i am saying that i am not against 2011 batch guys..i have full sympathy with them...2011 rated guys will be called first then the 2014 rated guys coz they are going to give prefrence to rated guys..Pls try to understand what i am saying instead of just snapping me.,.If u dnt agree its fine..we will see in few months of time..