PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways Trainee First Officer
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2015, 04:40
pkboeing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@aroumika : i only posted those two lines coz that time i had no news abt the result..when i got the news i posted it..
I dnt amuse people,rather jet amuses people..
first of all i have not even given the exam of 2014, so pls dnt think that i am from 2014 batch...I dnt cme up with these kind of rumours and by posting on this thread i am not going to cme online with jet airways...

The word of thought that u r giving is very nice one...but remember one thing i am not a fool when i am writing smething..
they were suppose to declare the result in Oct 2014 but people from spice jet started cmg to jet airways thats why they dropped the idea of declaring the result..and they are busy to bring spice people online coz they also have to do few sessions on the sim coz of change of operator..When things will happen for the rated guys of 2014 batch then i will say hello to u and if it dosent u say to me..
P.S one more thing a word of thought i would also like to give to u..Just tell me why did jet sent e-mails to 2011 batch and 2013 batch, that their training will be delayed(2011) and for 2013 batch next stage of PME has been put on for indefinite hold..just think...