PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Let's stand up AGAINST P2F. Sign the petition.
Old 4th Feb 2015, 00:38
CockpitSeeker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello everyone, I feel like there's an interesting conversation to be had here!

Golfdriver: I'd really like to see you put something on the table before spitting in the soup...

@Luke SkyToddler: Hi Luke, thank you for your inputs on the petition! I am the 6 year old who can't spell, punctuate, or use capitals that "published" it .

I'm sorry that it appears amateur to you, but the sentence you quoted is grammatically correct and conveys the intended meaning.

Worth mentioning, the ECA (that represent you to some degree) submitted the petition for approval at the 26-27th General Assembly before all the 37 Member Associations (including BALPA btw) that concluded with "a general and warm consensus in supporting the initiative".

They didn't mention anything wrong YET and perhaps I will hear from them soon for me to modify it

In the meantime, please give me your version of a proper petition and I will introduce your modifications pronto!

By the way, I need your opinion on the spanish, deutch and french version as well (my spanish was a bit rusty at the time of the writting).

Astraeus no longer existing doesn't erase the practice they perpetuated. This is why I let it. Consider that in the p2f fight, we also have an online repository to gather evidences: shall I erase the evidence every time an airline fills for bankruptcy as well?

As for highlighting random words, I did it to mess with you, obviously! /sarc

@sunside: how an airline that doesn't do p2f is supposed to compete with an airline that does cash on pilots? It's called "unfair competition" and will destroy jobs, not "increase the number of jobs" as you said (go ask the regular airlines and majors).

Whatever. With all the elements I see before me since 2011 (and they are numerous) , I can tell you this: we WILL have P2F stop for good, notwithstanding what the haters, no-doers, slackers, party poopers and Stephane Hoinville can tell.

Whine. Or chose to act.