PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dragonair DE FO Interview Experiences/Feedback
Old 3rd Feb 2015, 18:58
Monarch Man

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dan

Monarch Man said:

Quote:
Many moons ago I did an initial interview with a little short guy and Chinese lady who were all perfectly nice until the little guy started with the needle type questions. It was all very comedic, classic good cop/bad cop, or the KA version.

When Mr bad cop asked me when I would be available for a sim assessment, I asked him a question in return "is everyone at KA aware of your personal short comings?"
TSIO540 said:

Quote:
Stage one: HR questions to stop anyone who obviously doesn't belong.
QED.

How are things at Monarch?
Please don't confuse my response with me giving a remote sh1t as to what you think you know about me, or indeed my own personal limitations
I'm responding as I suspect your moderately sarcastic comment regarding my former employer is merely a cheap shot and deserves a response on behalf of the many hard working and professional aviators who through no fault of their own have been royally shafted by remaining at MON.
So in answer to your enquiry, "not great" would be an accurate response.
However, not having been there for a considerable length of time, this information is certainly second hand.....btw you aren't short..bald..and with chips on your shoulders are you?