PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways Trainee First Officer
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2015, 13:52
pkboeing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

@sierra nov - Whether my words hold water or not we will see..Time has all the answers..Since the validity of rating goes most of the candidates are renewing their IR...AFter the results are declared of 2014 batch, rated candidates will be expedited not the ab initio..After induction of rated guys they will bring online in 7-8 months..I never said that 2014 rated guys wuld be placed first than the rated guys(2011-36) who are sitting..Obviously they wuld be given prefrence..Already 4 people have joined jet lite and they have started their training..next 4 to join in a fortnight..after finishing induction of 36 people(2011) 2014 rated guys will be called for induction..As far as recruitment goes of 2014 rated guys they can finish it in 20 days after declaring the result...
In ur second quote whatever u r saying is absolutely correct..but the point where i differ from u is that it takes arnd 3-4 months extra time for an ab initio to bring him online..and as of today jet dosent have that much of time,thats why they have put the 2013 batch on indefinite hold and delayed the induction of rest of the guys of 2011 batch..
It was not abt having insufficient no of trainers or examiners...The thing was that DGCA had changed the CAR..In LOFT the 3 or 6 take off landing that people used to do were in a single airport..where the company used to take 5 or 6 candidates in a go and they were dne with the LOFT...But then DGCA ammended the CAR and stated that the 3 T/O and Landing that operateor used to do cannot be done on a single airport..2 Take off Landings can be done on a single airport and the last one on a diff airport..So this slowed down their process to clear people..Nw u getting my point..Now again Dgca has changed it..So now the training will becme Fast..nw again things will start moving..

I agree that their planning is not upto the mark...They lack in long vision planning..
What i am saying are not my words..these are jet words..
I am not against the 2011 batch or 2013 batch..
They are going to give preference to the rated guys of 2011 batch then rated guys of 2014 batch..shayad u wnt agree but this is going to happen..As i told u time has all the answers..u will also see..