PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways Trainee First Officer
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2015, 05:05
pkboeing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@jet go - regarding the 2011 batch i have full sympathy and i agree what u r saying..If u ask me they should have asked the 2011 batch to go for rating instead of taking rated pilots in 2012 and in 2013..Thats unfair..i totally agree..

Ur quote
"Keeping in mind the complete recruitment process for 2014 and new type rated exam will take at least another 8 and 6 months respectively , then only they will be inducted into the company"..

Still rated candidates will take less time if the company chooses ab initio candidates of 2011 batch..
I am not talking abt the complete recruitment process of 2014.coz after declaring the result of 2014 which will happen very soon,type rated candidates will be expedited..no doubt abt that..there will be a separate list of rated candidates(arnd 50 sel after first stage)....and the ab initio of 2014 for the next stage will be put on hold..
jet had sent people for type rating from april last year and till oct/nov only 36 people finished their rating..so u see the time that they took to do only rating...and the rest of the training how much they will take u can imagine my frnd...i am not in the company where i am defending rated guys but this is the thing that is going in their mind..