PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New HNA Job?
Thread: New HNA Job?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2015, 01:42
IZAD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Welcome to your future

it would be futile to comment on this HNA-Overseas inside agency and their scope of work. There are enough postings in this forum for you to make your own mind about coming to this travesty.
I thought I could explore the possibility of quick advancement to PIC, but so far we are simply staples, filling out for their own boys to climb the lather of success. Perhaps the biggest hurdle for us foreigners is communicating our impressions, no one answers the phone, and if they do, most of the appointed personnel have an attitude. Put it simply they end dreading you here, as they know how much you make, they like to delay your refunds, and they piss off everyone who want to make a change, including the DGM who is probably doing this b/c he thiks the Chinese will put him were he belongs, into Space, he claims the world is not enough, pretty much another 007 but with a three inch winnie.
Litigation is in process for some corrupted practices so they say, they want to avoid too much noise, but clearly they are not changing anything towards this purpose. It is the same if not worse team of Chinese villagers running the show, and they only know about Chinese culture, the rest is mot important for them, once they make you sign the FSA, they think they own your life. They are wrong, I am outta here soon, i am not having fun, everyone lacks of the most important aspect of any job, "honesty".