PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eighty-seven emirates airline employees owed usd 12.5 million dollars by uae national
Old 2nd Feb 2015, 20:53
Bluewater777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eighty-seven emirates airline employees owed usd 12.5 million dollars by UAE National

EIGHTY-SEVEN (87) EMIRATES AIRLINE EMPLOYEES OWED USD 12.5 MILLION DOLLARS BY UAE NATIONAL JAMAL AUF ABDULRAHMAN LOOTAH.

Please visit link below on change.org and support your aviation colleagues.

https://www.change.org/p/hh-shk-moha...concepts-vs-lo

On behalf of 87 international families my appeal is to HH Shk. Mohammed, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE, Ruler of Dubai personally as ultimately he is responsible for all the entities we are seeking justice through.

We are not a multinational company with a legal department and deep pockets. We are mothers and fathers with children and families, many of whom have lived in Dubai for well over ten years. We are the people who left our homes in the USA, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, The United Kingdom, Europe and other countries, and worked hard to help make Dubai a success. Almost all persons affected by this case are senior EMIRATES Airline employees and have lost their life savings and now require your support. We have followed the letter of the law, respected all local protocols, committed still further funds to our legal fight, and waited more than 5 years for justice, only to be ignored by Dubai, the law, and HH Sheik Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum himself.

We are not asking for anything special, just that the law be applied. “Justice delayed is justice denied” (United States Chief Justice Warren E. Burger).

I find myself here, pleading our case publicly because unfortunately, after channeling our plight through everyone apart from the media we still have not had our case enforced, we have not had our money returned, and Jamal Lootah is a free man with no fear of the law freely entering/exiting the UAE.

The fact is that $12.5 million USD, per DIFC Award ARB001/2010, remains outstanding - while Jamal Lootah walks free under the guise of having a close association with his family.

If this case were heard in another jurisdiction, one less fettered by money, power and undue influence, the law would be upheld. The arrest warrant would have been served on Jamal Lootah and he would now be sitting in jail contemplating his options. Instead, he continues to live on the stolen savings of 87 families, unencumbered by a conscience and avoiding the inconvenience of having to curb his lifestyle and repay his debts.

I ask you to mobilise and energise all your friends, family, business contacts, politicians, journalists, newspapers, etc and petition on change.org (link below) If you are passionate about justice utilise every social media avenue at your disposal to get our message out.

WITHOUT OUR AVIATION COLLEGUES GETTING BEHIND THIS PETITION (link below) WE MAY NEVER SEE A CHANGE OR JUSTICE SERVED.

https://www.change.org/p/hh-shk-moha...concepts-vs-lo

If you don't feel comfortable leaving your name then sign as a supporter for change and justice.

*Any responsible media outlet/person wishing to publish our fight for justice story, please respond to my email [email protected].

Nigel AJ Herbert
Managing Director
Property Concepts

Last edited by Bluewater777; 4th Feb 2015 at 06:10.