PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COPA Airlines interviews
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2015, 19:40
factor-x

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear N_hernandez90

My friend, that question is hard to answer accurately. One thing that I was personally told by HR is that they receive so much documentation through email and through the website that sometimes the system/inbox is full and will simply not be able to accept any more applications (however there is no message to indicate this to you).

What I'm trying to say is that sometimes they email you, and ask you to send in stuff by email, and unless they reply to you and tell you that they have your documentation, then most likely they never received anything at all...

I can only speak for my own personal experience, and in my case I had a girlfriend that worked at Copa at the time hand deliver my documentation to HR personally.

I also recommended to fellow friends to just drop by Costa del Este and attempt to personally deliver their documentation. I know of 1 friend who did it this way and he was given interview dates on the spot.

If you know anyone that already works at Copa, just talk to them and ask them to personally take your paperwork to HR.

As for the ICAO level 5, well that just means that you comply with one of the requirements, so it's a good thing that you have that. But keep in mind that there's many other applicants that also have level 5, or even 6 out there. They will take a look at everything you have/are.