PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Let's stand up AGAINST P2F. Sign the petition.
Old 2nd Feb 2015, 02:54
Luke SkyToddler

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Much as I hate P2F, that petition is the most amateur looking thing I've ever seen in my life. Crying about Astraeus, seriously, didn't they go bust in 2011?

We, professional air pilots, are writing to you to draw your attention on the practice that consists in selling flight hours packages to both professional airline pilots and multi-pilot helicopter crews.Indeed, it is abnormal to have pilots invest vast amounts of money to fill their logbooks flying airliners while carrying passengers.
I presume it's been written in French and run through Google Translate or something, but seriously, that looks like it was written by a 6 year old who can't spell, punctuate, or use capitals. And what's up with the random highlighting of random words and phrases?

You do yourself more harm than good by pestering the politicians with that kind of amateur nonsense, just makes you look completely unprofessional. At least get the lawyer from BALPA or SNLP to draft up a copy that is presentable.