PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 Autumn 2014
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2015, 18:20
retrosgone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mach 79. As an ex forces person, who served my country with a pretty fair degree of dedication and loyalty for 25 years, and now working at Jet2, I would like to know how exactly is it that I am not to be trusted? There are a fair number (still a smallish minority) of ex military pilots within Jet2, but I know of no cliques or funny handshakes, and I certainly have not had any preferential treatment as a result of my background or experience. What makes you - apparently an expert judge of people's moral character - able to pronounce so firmly on people you have no direct knowledge of. It is true that we as a group tend to get on with things and not complain a lot - which is not to say we don't maintain standards or question authority. We are just used to being bu####ed around by professionals in the services, so the many annoyances in civil aviation seem somewhat trivial by comparison.Please remember that hiding behind the anonymity of the internet does not entitle you to spout spiteful garbage. I am sure you don't want to be labelled a troll do you?

Last edited by retrosgone; 1st Feb 2015 at 18:21. Reason: mis-spelling