PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ex-GR Nav, Wg Cdr (Retd) Paul Smyth, to run for Parliament
Old 31st Jan 2015, 21:44
iRaven

Received 40 Likes on 10 Posts
Air Operations Officer - that’s there because people understand that better plus that’s the title I had in the joint roles I had in my time in the RAF. Flight Operations is fine with me too.
What a load of rubbish. What next "Directional Consultants" and "Driver Airframe" for Nav/Pilot? If you really love the RAF as much as you claim then you would use the correct title of your branch and be proud of it.

I'm sorry Ms Gardner but your Bio/CV would appear to have more spin and 'sexing up' than I care for - did you take advice from Comrade Tony?

No wonder there is such a swing towards the gurning Mr Farage away from both main parties; people are plain fed up with the whole politics piece. The latest I'm hearing is that Mr Shapps (Chair - Con) has been sexing up his CV too with conveniently forgetting his lacklustre performance at Watford Grammar School that led him to the local technical college instead of 6th form (unlike the new Global CEO of McDs and also ACAS who went to the same school around the same time). Why can't politicians just be themselves? Which I suppose is the current attraction of Mr Farage.

Thanks for the debate, though!

iRaven

PS - here is the piece on Mr Shapps http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...ikipedia-entry