PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Former RAF Church Fenton
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2015, 18:25
Facelookbovvered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Denis Thatcher

Denis Thatcher was once reported as saying something along the lines of the following when asked why he never gave interviews or expressed a view on UK/World issues.

"If most people already think you are stupid, then its best not to say anything least it might confirms their views"

Leeds Approach, i have never read so much drivel on PPrune about airport operations and airlines, your complete lack of even a basic understanding of economics, demographic, social groups is staggering to say the least, i have no wish to be rude or offend you personally in anyway, i appreciate your enthusiasm for Yorkshire and i know its cold,dark and snowy, but catch a train to Manchester airport and spend the day there, or LHR/LGW, fly to CDG/AMS/FRA look at airline operations, the people who fly, where they go and then spend the day at Leeds Bradford international and do the same, you'll then maybe just maybe start to understand why LBA/CF will never ever get close to the scale of operations of MAN, Leeds will likely not exceed 5m in the next 10 years

If anyone needs to explain to you why, then I'm afraid you won't understand the answer.