PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Future Pilot Programme.
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2015, 17:54
searching904

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the advice both of you guys.

I've always wanted to fly and when I was in my last 'career path' so to speak one of the first things I wanted to do was save up and do my PPL. However it's only in the 2 weeks I've decided that I want to go for commercial aviation as my job 100%, after months and months of research into this and other aviation jobs.

Basically had the FPP not came up just now Id've visited heathrow, waterside, flyer exhibition in april, taken a BA flight amongst lots of other things and tried to gather a few more flying hours, then felt properly ready to bash out a good 'go' at the FPP.

Guess I just don't want to be that guy who's changed career choices recently and doesn't have adequate 'stuff' on my application to back up that I'm serious and have considered things well. I know I'm genuine, and not just going "aw here flying those jets looks half decent lets do that" but it's them I need to convince haha! just my luck its next month, I guess I'll just try to fit tons of stuff in and have the best go at it I can