PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norfolk Island Ditching ATSB Report - ?
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2015, 00:31
ventus45

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
http://periodicdisclosures.aec.gov.a...ns/6/D5785.pdf

As an ex-public servant, I would have to say, that taking 1 hour and 45 minutes, to complete this form, let alone actually admitting it, (in writing - god forbid) is rank inefficiency and incompetence, on a scale, that, had it been a Public / Civil Service person, would have made even Sir Humphry blush ...............

" ............... in this rare, and indeed exceptional case Minister, I must reluctantly agree, that on the face of it, and I must most emphatically emphasise, exclusively, on the face of it, alone ...... Minister, that one could surmise, that it actually does appear to warrant instant dismissal, perhaps even without appeal ......... Minister, but, ........ we must not be too hasty to pre-judge ....... Minister. There may have been .. Minister, circumstances, relevant to........ perhaps .......... the need to conduct exhaustive enquiries, searching past records and returns, that sort of thing ........ Minister, that were vitally integral to ensuring, so far as was reasonably possible, or practical, the accuracy and completeness of the information to be declared, .. Minister, of which we are currently not appraised, which could have taken "quite some time" ......... Minister."

But no, this was in the "efficient" commercial world, and by a "legal" ......... no less.

Nuff said.