PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airlines that have its pilots pay to fly
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2015, 22:07
J74

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ATLAS JET, CORRENDON. SUNEXPRESS AND FREEBIRD all pay salaries after type rating..duff info coming out here.

I can assure you that Sunexpress took lot of people from Stella Aviation and made them to pay 30k for Line training.
And besides that few more people connected to fly gosh and again others by Mr. K.Z. Leeds Base... then they receive a fixed salary of 3k x month and this is another story, and different conditions of others companies, but still P2F!

Then still some agencies like AviationCV, still recruiting for various Companies people for TR+LT, same BAA TRTo and Air baltic TRTO.

however the relationship between employer and employee should be a symbiotic one where both parties benefit. They need us as much as we need them and there should be mutual respect.
Agree with you, but the sinergy between them has broken times ago!

I have a feeling that the inboxes of the HR departments of the various airlines listed in this thread must be full of emails from wet CPL holders inquiring about their training programs.
Again, you're correct...lot of people they will use this thread like they find a piece of Gold...as they still too lazy to navigate in internet and find some informations by their own.