PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Request vs Require.
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2015, 00:56
ANCPER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Keg,

No offence Keg, but where did ACMS/404 et al say they did it for commercial advantage? I'm pretty certain the Chinese carriers don't do it for commercial advantage either, but I'm sure you've worked out the possibilities there. And yes, I knew you'd been there done that, which makes your harping on about it surprising.

Btw , are you going to accept the min requirement.

Fishbowl,

Looks like I was right about you! Where have I said anything of the sort for you to make those conclusions about me? And where FFSs has anyone said ANYTHING derogatory about those who do ATC and the skills required for it? And yes, I've been "up there" and also appreciate the skills required.

You have a habit of jumping to conclusions as well, again you no nothing about me and my ability to do/not do your previous job.

The reason you got up my nose is you're attacking people about something you have very little knowledge/experience about. ACMS/404 etc haven't been coming across all hoity toity, they have just said when it comes down to rwy requirement it is THEIR decision to make on the day as they are the ones who will be doing the answering.