PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COPA Airlines interviews
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2015, 04:05
saraceno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank God you did not get a job at Copa!

You are the luckiest man on Earth, I was at Copa for 4 years and belive me when I say so. They are getting sued left and right for breach of contract, the only pilots they can attract are low time inexperienced pilots who cannot get a job anywhere else, Copa is a timing bomb. I am sure you have better chance in a well organized company, Copa is a circus full of clowns. A latino captain just got fired for calling in fatigued, he was there for almost 2 years without vacation, another one for refusing to fly to Havana after telling the company several times the hotel was extremely dirty, he actually got a respiratory infection a few months back before he finally couldn't take it anymore. To them it's a game, if you raise an issue it becomes their mission this captain was sent to Havana constantly after he wrote several reports about the unsanitary condition of the hotel. Their Union has just being subpoenaed, the police has confiscated their accounting books and they are talking about jail time for some of their MEC. I am sure they re still getting a bunch of applications every day, after all pilots are pilots worst enemies.