PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Let's stand up AGAINST P2F. Sign the petition.
Old 25th Jan 2015, 17:35
P40Warhawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lansen,

I also know of few guys who are now flying proper airlines after doing P2F. Wizz A320, TAP A320 soon A330. One flying in other airline in EU on 777. So yes of course there are many succes stories

And yes of course those people who pay 9 eu for trip London to Girona are also the blame. Somewhere a company has to make money. Or Save money. I completely understand it.

Im really sorry to read that you did not make it with FR . Although you had to pay for Own TR, I dont call that P2F, and in general the conditions are quit ok. Not the best, but with them you can make in quit a short time many flight hours and then you can move on to another company or you stay and make upgrade to CDR.

I really hope you will find something soon.

About myself and my pride. Yes I am someone who does not give up his ideals. And MAYBE it brings me respect and because that a job in the RHS, or maybe it never will bring me anything. But giving up aint an option for me.

Earlier I mentioned that what 4Screw is mentioning again. Some programs maybe very good, but there is also a lot of crap in that market. Its up to you if you consider such path to find a good one. One thing for sure, if you want to go that path, NEVER go via MSD.

Best of the worst are I think Germania or via Eagle Jet some deals. But of course I am not supportive to that as everyone obviously can see from me.

Its up to anyone which path to choose. But I hope somehow that this Cancer will extinguish like it did in for example France. There its Illegal. Same in Australia. In Germany ''only'' 1 does these kind of practices. As mentioned Germania. But hopefully here in Germany it will also be banned.

Because paying 60K for RHS? WTF. That is serious a lot of money. That is even more then what I spend on my initial Ab Initio integrated course.