PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 25th Jan 2015, 11:28
High Energy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's ID 50&90 with EK, in eco and business. ID90 with Air Arabia and on Flydubai itself it's also ID50&90 in eco and business. No other airlines yet. I hardly use it so other Flydubai colleaugues pls correct me if I'm wrong.

Our own stafftravel policy has recently changed for the better. It now matches what we had with Air Arabia in terms of price. Saves a drive to Sharjah.

With Flydubai we can now check the actual loads a few months ahead and do it all online too, with EK the traffic light system was recently introduced. Far better than what we had previously which was nothing. We don't have the app the EK guys have to check EK loads. I believe the EK system has recently changed whereby you can only check actual loads 2 days prior but best to check that with a buddy at EK. Bear in mind we get lower priority on EK than the guy who cleans the toilets. No disprespect...

I believe we have a IATA audit in FEB so pending the outcome we might get Z-fares with many more airlines at some point this year. Again, not confirmed and it depends on the deals done with the other airlines.

So far it's a lot bette than it was and slowly improving further.