PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe Wings 2015
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2015, 06:01
2 Whites 2 Reds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Didn't Flybe lay off all of their cadets mid training not so long ago? Can't be 100% sure on that one but I'm fairly certain that was basically what happened. Maybe people are somewhat cautious and the availability of Finance for such a scheme, not to mention security, is harder to come by?

CTC / OAA / FTE et al are all businesses first and foremost. Never forget that and in their never ending quest to be the school with the most airline logo's all over their brochures and website means that, in reality, they hold no loyalty to you as the customer (a word that doesn't get used much if at all by these FTO's). Their main goal is to keep the airline happy. You are just another piggy entering the sausage machine. Sad but true!

Sorry OK, I probably sound like a miserable . I'm not, I've just been through it all and now see these companies for what they are. However in terms of the end game, you could do a lot worse than FlyBe! Good company and a good job (from what I hear). Last time I had any dealings with the HR / Recruitment people I was thoroughly impressesed. Which is definitely not the norm for airline HR!