PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Let's stand up AGAINST P2F. Sign the petition.
Old 24th Jan 2015, 21:03
Superpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very respectful to your colleagues in the Cabin. Nice mentality. Would not like to work with people who think like that about their crew. We are all a team. Everyone is as important as the other one. Its Called CRM.
Stop being a chump, the term "Trolly Dolly" isn't that bad and proves nothing about my mentality towards colleagues in the cabin. I was simply making the point that not every one wants to do or can do that job. That's not what we educated ourselves for and that's not what we paid for. The alternatives as you put it:

...there are other jobs which might get you closer to RHS position.
Dispatcher, Ramp Agent. Just a few examples.
You really do live in some kind of fantasy world, for every dispatcher or ramp agent job there are many many more pilot jobs and it's a very poor method of getting "closer to a RHS job" as every tom, dick and harry would do it, if it truly worked.

Yes some recruiters dont give a damn about how you obtained your experience, but I heard also more and more recruiters from respectable airlines who seriously not even consider boys and girls who have done P2F. And that comes finally MORE and MORE.
I provided you real world examples of my job and interview experiences which cannot be unique. All you can throw at me is "I heard this and I heard this".

The rest of your rant is pure BS, I'm not going to respond because you're a little upset. I do however, wish to comment on the below:

...NOT the best pilots sit in RHS but the ones with the biggest wallet
...you can see, with money you can advance.

This is true. Money rules. But guess what, it was MY money, earned with MY own blood, sweat and tears working outside aviation for nearly 10 years. I could've spent that time as a FA but I was wise enough to realise what works. You clearly have your views on what is right and wrong. I'm not saying P2F is right, am simply pointing out that is a viable alternative to what your doing. The idea that we are all spoilt and getting the money from rich daddies because we have no talent is a fantasy of those who cannot afford what it takes.