PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Let's stand up AGAINST P2F. Sign the petition.
Old 24th Jan 2015, 14:03
P40Warhawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ow is this how you think about Flight Attendants? Superpilot : We're not all cut out to be trolly dollies for several years eitherr. Very respectful to your colleagues in the Cabin. Nice mentality. Would not like to work with people who think like that about their crew. We are all a team. Everyone is as important as the other one. Its Called CRM.

Yes some recruiters dont give a damn about how you obtained your experience, but I heard also more and more recruiters from respectable airlines who seriously not even consider boys and girls who have done P2F. And that comes finally MORE and MORE.

You can sit back and do nothing against it and just accept everything as it is, or you try to do something against it. And that is what I am telling. We have to stand up AGAINST these practices.

You are in your 4th company you mentioned. How do you like it when you got a job with your experience already under your belt, and then you company decides to change course and says,, hey what the hell? Why should I pay that Ace Superpilot to sit in that RHS if I could get there also someone in that RHS which I dont have to pay. Saves on Salary and training costs. So you get kicked out. Again you have to search for a new job. And maybe have to work in some country somewhere in the world, where the conditions to live and work are horrible.

Slaves at least did not have to pay their Master to work for them. These practices are even WORSE then Slavery.

Besides your respectable nickname you give to us Flight Attendants '' Trolly Dollies'' there are other jobs which might get you closer to RHS position.
Dispatcher, Ramp Agent. Just a few examples.

And also many programs in less civilized countries where CRM is not as good as in Western world, you as P2F guy are not even allowed to fly the plane. Just paper pusher or RT, with MAYBE a bit of luck the capt. let you be flap and gear operator.
And that after paying 45-90K eu. You still dont know how to fly that Shiny Jet.

So what PEC says is true. If we accept such programs, NOT the best pilots sit in RHS but the ones with the biggest wallet.

Because obtaining your F ATPL is not super hard. Just asks some studying. Also learning to fly is not super hard. As long as you are not retarted and have a bit of hand eye coordination you can obtain your licenses.

Myself I worked my ass off to pass all exams first attempt. And not only by clicking through the QB, but also studied the books. Passed skill test first attempt. And all of that did not get me a job.

I know of a guy who was not taking theory very serious. Failed quit some exams. Had to retake them. But his dad has money and paid another 45K for his son on P2F program. I am not saying he is a bad pilot. I know he flies good, but you can see, with money you can advance. Without money. What I dont have, NOT, because someone is willing to pay instead. I will NOT CAPITULATE . I was barely able to finish my training because financial situation which was not that good. It came all from the last money of my parents and my sister. I worked hard as mentioned. Disciplined but I get no job because I dont have money. I dont say I am THE ACE, but I have huge passion for flying, and extremely ambitious, and willing to work hard and loyal to be a good employee, as long as the airline offers proper T&C's. But I just cannot advance in carreer. Though I am very happy to be Trolly Dolly. Here comes forward that Safety is not taken seriously by airlines, by taking on just people with money instead of knowledge and skills.

I am happy that more an more people start to understand what I mean. Instead of being Ignorant .