PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CFI Renewal - for those residing outside the US
Old 24th Jan 2015, 13:34
Transsonic2000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CFI Renewal - for those residing outside the US

For those who are looking to renew their CFI and are residing outside the States. I can recommend AceCFI - Online Flight Instructor Refresher Course (FIRC) | The Leader in Flight Instructor Renewal you get a very good value for the price! It's 60$ for life-time-renwal and another 25$ for the online paperwork service. To my knowledge that's the best price I'm aware of, other providers usually charge more for the online FIRC.

But the thing I like best about the AceCFI FIRC
is that the entire paperwork service is done completely online, no need for a trip to the embassy for getting the graduation certificate notarized (affidavit) that saves you time and money! In the past I used to renew my CFI with another (big or well known) online course provider, but I always had to travel to the next US Embassy to get my paperwork notarized which was kind of annoying.

If you prefer a weekend FIRC (and you are living in Europe) go to www.aviationseminars.com they have a course twice a year in Frankfurt (Germany).

Hope this was of any use, at least for a few fellow CFIs.

Safe-skies!

Last edited by Transsonic2000; 24th Jan 2015 at 16:46.