PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Aviation Magazine : 60 Years of the Hercules
Old 24th Jan 2015, 07:57
CoffmanStarter

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good morning AA62 ...

Sorry I missed your post yesterday ... SWMBO had me tasked otherwise !

Yes 0.25M Hits with 2.3K Contributions over the 9 Months the Thread has been running ... Simply outstanding, and if I may say, a true reflection of the affection you all continue to hold for RAF Albert and the times you had together be it in the air flying or on the ground fixing him

I've said it before ... but it's been great to see old colleagues hook up along with some of the early crews joining in when RAF Albert had just entered service

Now I know there are a few members out there that are still sitting on pics ... as you have yet to take the plunge and post your first images using my "Quick Start Guide"

I guess there will come a point where interest in the Thread may wane ... BUT if anyone has suggestions as to where we might take the Thread next PLEASE feel free to jump in and take the lead

I'd also like to thank some of our lead contributors for their interest and continued support ... AA62 and Smudge in particular

Best wishes to all ...

Coff.

Last edited by CoffmanStarter; 24th Jan 2015 at 11:42. Reason: Spelling !